How many of us know our MOTHER's FAVORITES? Here is a list of the things she loves, some of her favorites and advice to us all!! We love you mom! What a blessing you have been in our lives.
Favorite Breakfast FOOD? My Granola and Fruit
FAVORITE MUSIC Depends on the mood.....Church, Nashville Tribute, Some country, Celtic Thunder, Yanni, Classical, Chris Botti, Piano Guys, Alex Boye, should I go on????
FAVORITE TV SHOW/S Talent shows,,,,,it amazes me to see all the talent that is out there.....some crazy.....most amazing. Duck Dynasty....great laughs. Jericho
FAVORITE MOVIE/S Princess Caraboo, Pirates of the Carribbean, Somewhere in Time, Secretariat, My Fair Lady, Gone with the Wind, Paint your Wagon, Hook, Funny Face, Ever After, Polar Express, Lion King.....etc. etc...
FAVORITE BOOK/S Historical Novels, Especially Church related, and those By Thoene, Greenwillow, Enchantress of Crumbledown, Eve and the Mortal Journey and Eve and the Choice made in Eden, God Wants a Powerful People, No one can Tale Your Place, books written by Louisa Mae Allcott, Books written by L.M. Montgomery, Elizabeth Goudge, America the Beautiful by Dr. Carson, Agenda 21 by Glenn Beck, Killing Lincoln by Bill OReilly...........just a small few.
IF YOU COULD TRAVEL ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD YOU TRAVEL? New Zealand, Australia
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST DREAM? Having all of my children wanting, seeking, and relying on the Holy Ghost to guide them in their lives.
FAVORITE COLOR? NONE
FAVORITE FLOWER? NONE
ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE CONFERENCE TALKS? ELDER BALLARD 2013 April GENERAL CONFERENCE
WHAT IS THE BIT OF ADVICE YOU WOULD WANT TO LEAVE YOUR CHILDREN? Choose your battles wisely. Except for those that are waged against satan then fight them always.
FAVORITE FOOD/S? There are so many.....I just love GOOD food......Soup....Good Clam Chowder.....Salad.....Lots of Fruit......Good Chicken dishes....fried chicken, Fish, Pork
FAVORITE DRINK? Nice cold wonderful water
HOW DO YOU FEEL PEACE? I feel at peace when I focus on the things that really matter in life, My Savior, My Family, listening to music
WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS? Patience, Forgiveness, Work Ethic
WHAT ARE YOUR TALENTS? Always willing to learn and do something new
WHAT DO YOU LOVE? My Heavenly Father, My Savior, My parents, My FAmily
WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY? When I know my family is doing well even through trials. Just being able to do the simple things in life.
WHAT MAKES YOU ANGRY? I rarely get angry.....it’s so non productive
WHAT MAKES YOU SAD? When I don’t live up to the potential that I’ve been given
FAVORITE ANIMAL? HORSE
FAVORITE DESSERT? THIS ONE IS WAY TO HARD TO MANY FAVORITES
Favorite Pastime? Sewing, Gardening, Geneology
If you could do anything what would it be? Be out of debt. Be able to help those around me
Favorite Memory? Childhood? Middle age? Teenager? Young adult? Adult?
Childhood......going to the Christmas programs at the school and town as a family
Middle age..........Teenage...... having the ability to roam as far as I wanted either walking or riding my horse.
Participating in Youth activities.....Baptized at (15)
Adult.....enjoying my GREAT children and their Spouses and Grandchildren
IF YOU ONLY HAD 25 WORDS TO WRITE TO YOUR KIDS WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?
I Love you all, I honor you all, in spite of your childhood you have become amazing. Be strong, you have a huge battle in front of you!
Mother's Wishes To Remember!
Mother's Wishes To Remember!
- Today













0 comments:
Post a Comment