Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy 18th Birthday ALEC

Jennifer A Eastman-Howard

Alec, just wanting to wish you a very happy 18th birthday today! You are such an incredible young man. I see and value all the wonderful gifts and talents that you were born with and I see you striving to develop in you life. I remember the day your dad told me that he was going to have a kid. The joy and excitement that filled me was overwhelming. I knew that you were suppose to be a part of our family. It has been a blessing and a joy to be a part of your life, watching you grow and become who you are. I look forward to the coming years in your life, to being a part of those also.
I love you so much. You are and always will be a very important part of my life and my family.
Be wise as you start making those important decisions in your life now that you are officially an adult.  Try to live with as little regrets as possible!! We all have them and make them, but it is possible to minimize them. Be happy and truthful with who you are and life will bring you many amazing, positive opportunities.
Wishing you the best 18th birthday ever! Wishing I could be closer to celebrate with you. 
Love
  1. happy happy birthday sweet nephew!! Great times lie ahead may this year bring you peace and happiness!! Love you

  2. Happy Birthday, Grandson! I waited up. You are the oldest of our amazing seven grandchildren. Where has the time gone? Gpa Jon and I are proud of you, and can't wait to see what you are going to do in life! Love you forever. Gma Leila

0 comments: