- Happy Birthday dear sweet SISTER in love! I have enjoyed living close to you. Spending precious time with you, getting to know you better has been such a wonderful experience. You are a beautiful, sweet, intelligent, talented woman.
Always and forever grateful that you are a part of my family.
Hope you had a wonderful 25th birthday!
-
Mindi Memmott
Happy birthday Shayna!....i love you and miss you...i hope youre celebrating the magic of who you are! So many people benefit from your sweet soul being here on planet earth! Much love sister! -
Alec Eastman
Happy belated birthday!!
Happy Birthday Baby Girl! As I scanned the photographs, I remember your very different looks and those moments that made you such a funny little girl. But, what I realize most is that your babies each have a distinct part of your personality.
Lily is the worrier with so much hope, love and concern, making sure everyone is doing the right thing, and there is very little that she is wrong about.
Example. When Luke had just been born, you weren't used to what babies do. Marie, your Dad and I were in the living room. You, age 4, came stomping in, holding Lucas with both arms, around his neck and under one arm. "Is someone going to get this baby? He is crying." We all jumped and ran, afraid you were going to drop him, or choke him, but laughing because of how serious you were. The pinto fierce look. You know which one I mean!
Gabe is the love with a tenderness for anyone hurting, the first to hug.
Example. You were 5. A little boy down the street had been injured. You wanted to go down and be his friend, because he was all alone. You were going to make his world better. Doing as such, his mom told me you were telling him how God was going to make him better. You prayed with him.
Holden is the go-go adrenaline junkie and he analyzes everything.
Example. Watching you as an adult doing skydiving, throwing rocks at crocodiles, and paragliding...says it all. But, even as a child, age 3, you were fearless. I had gone to grocery shop, leaving you with your Dad, Joe. We lived across the street from a Jr High School. They had the football end goals. Joe was teaching rappelling and had a few people with him, including being in charge of you. I came back and asked Joe where you were. He looked surprised and didn't know. Argh. I started to freak out, and I ran home. There you were sitting in front of the TV. You told me that you were bored and came home. Not only did you do that, but you crossed a street safely and turned on a tv to cartoons (back in the day, that was not easy). But, you weren't very impressed with my crying and holding you, because I was terrified. You just wanted to watch tv.
Vienna is all kinds of you! She is tough, charming, goofy, adventurous and loves to make people laugh. Stubborn. She is definitely her mother.
Example. You were never shy. You sang and danced for everyone. You had found an old hat and pot scrubber for a microphone, and started entertaining...yourself. We have that picture. At parties you would organize the other kids to play games, whether they wanted to play or not! Little boy, you will play!
If you ever want to know who you are, look at your children. Even Armon has taken on a couple of your strengths, your motivations for Christ-like goals. I see him using scripture to reinforce encouragement. He is a marvelous young man.
For me, as you are well aware, you were the first to move out and it was hard to let go. My heart wrenched with fear that I couldn't get to you to protect you. It was the most important move you made. You were always beautiful and independent. But, when you moved you grew so much, becoming the strong woman that you are today. You and Stacey are very much a yin and yang. You are both passionate and fearless for your children. Together, you are a fortress, raising your children. But, make no mistake about it, you are the heart of this family.
You didn't know what you wanted when you were younger. But, when you met Stacey and his family, you also found where you wanted to be spiritually, the most important choice in your life. You had found home for your soul. Finally, you knew you wanted a family with this man. And, you were very blessed.
As a parent, all I could hope for you is your happiness, love and salvation. You found them, and I am forever at peace for you. I love you with all that I am. Happy Birthday, Shayna Leah. Mom.
Happy happy birthday!!! I love you!!! So glad I get to be here to celebrate your amazing life!! May this new year if life being you peace love and may your wishes and dreams come true!! DEIRDRE DAVIS
HAPPY HAPPY Birthday! I hope you have a splendid day celebrating all of the lovely and beautiful things that make you who you are! Lots of love!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment