Happy Happy Birthday BOO DOG! We love you! Dave, Kimber, Tyler, Madix, and Nixon
Miss Tayter Bugs!! Happy Birthday to a happy 3 year old! Aunt Jenn miss you and loves you so much. You share a birthday with your cousin Alec. He is 18 today. I look forward to all the years from now until you are 18 to see all the fun and interesting things you will be doing.
I hope you have lots of fun with your family and friends today!
Eat lots of cake and sweets for me. Wish I could be there to blow out the candles with you.
Eat lots of cake and sweets for me. Wish I could be there to blow out the candles with you.
Love you Sweet girl!
- Deirdre Lynn Davis Happy Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!!
Kacey Schaub Bingham Happy Birthday Boo Dog! Even though you "Don't like Kacey," I still love you:)
Amanda Moncur oh wish we were there to celebrate with you! Lot's of love and many wonderful birthday wishes!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment