Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday Beckahm


YOUR DADDY: Happy 2nd Birthday to my first born in the wilderness! Beckahm you're one in a trillion! Love you!

YOUR MOMMY: I can't believe our little Beckahm is already 2! Where has the time gone?

Man how I love this little guy that has been such a blessing in my life. I love how soft hearted he is (i.e. when he spills something and he sees that I am upset he goes to get the broom and dust pan—never minding the mess is on the carpet— and points to himself while saying "I do," "I do"). I love how affectionate he is with his little brother (i.e. I will catch him, when he thinks I am not looking, tickling his brother, patting him on the back, and kissing his forehead). Attached to that love is the incredible love he bestows on me, at random, each day. He will come up and grab me around the neck and with the biggest smile on his face, and while saying "ahhh", he gives me the biggest hug; it melts my heart every time! I love how much he loves conversing with me (i.e. there are so many incredible examples I could give, but I love that every time we drive past the school and he sees the kids out at recess he points to himself and says to me "I go, I go". I say "yep, one day you will get to go to school Beckahm." Then without fail he points to his back and says "pack?" "Yes Beckahm", I say, "you will get to wear a backpack to school one day." Then he says to me "bus . . . mom . . ." "Yes Beckahm, you may just ride the bus to school or mommy will drive you." Satisfied with this repeated conversation he sighs, sits back and smiles). I LOVE his sense of humor. I love that he thinks I am the funniest person on the planet and that he likes being silly with me (i.e. dancing around the house, on the couch, and any other surface we can touch, to the 50's). I LOVE how he knows exactly what he wants (i.e. what clothes he wants to wear for the day, what he wants for breakfast each morning, and exactly when he wants me to stop singing him and just park him in his crib already).

I love this little man that I am so fortunate to have call me Mommy! Happy Birthday little boy!!
  • Donovan: Happy Birthday!

  • Sharry Eastman He's a sweet little man and will always remember the days he's had with his mom, teaching, playing and just being silly and THERE!

  • Kimber Schaub-Eastman Happy birthday little dude!! Hope u had a fantastic fun superhero kind of 2 yr old day. We love and miss u!
HAPPY HAPPY 2nd Birthday Beckahm!!! What a fabulous SUPERHERO kind of day you are having!!! I love that you love Superheros!! We love you Becks and hope you have a wonderful day celebrating your amazing little life!! I look forward to spending time with you this weekend. We sang you a birthday song on the phone!! AUNT DEIRDRE

Happy Birthday little Becks!  2 years old. I know you love your Superheroes, remember that your Daddy and your Mommy should always be your best Superheroes and know that you are theirs! Love you kiddo. Wish I could be there to eat cake with you!!  AUNT JENN



0 comments: