Mom,
Where do I start? You have been a fabulous mom through out all these years. Anytime any one of us needs something you are there. You have shown me how to stick to it and accomplish things. You have shown me how to be a better mom to my two adorable, sweet children, who as well, love you so much and want to be around you all the time. Whenever we come and visit and I see my little girl just wrap her little arms around you, it melts my heart! She loves you! Thanks for loving them. Thanks for playing with them. Thanks for disciplining them in love and showing them better ways of doing things. Thanks for loving the gospel and always staying strong in the gospel through out all your trials and tribulations. Thanks for showing me how to look for help, receive the help, and continue forward on my path to my Heavenly Father. I know he is so proud of the way you have reared this family in faith, diligence, and the determination to see us all live righteous, happy, lives. Thanks for showing me a great example of what it is like to be a prayerful women in the church and showing me how it works! Prayers are answered. Thanks for showing me as well why it is so imperative for me, as a mother, to read my scriptures everyday so that I may raise my children better, and receive the strength that I need to do so. I LOVE YOU. Happy Birthday to a beautiful women, a wonderful mom, and a FABULOUS grandmother.
Love,
Michelle
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Michelle Nielsen
Posted by
Sharry
at
5:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment