Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Amanda Eastman

What can I say, you have not only became my mother when I entered this world, but over the years you have increasingly become my friend. Half of my life adventures, failures, and successes I couldn't have made without you. You have not only been a wonderful listening ear and an amazing person to give sound advice, but you have understood me, helped me, believed in me, supported me, and most of all loved me through it all. I truly am SO blessed to have a mother like you. Just talking to others and learning of their relationships with their mothers makes me SO grateful you are my mother. THere is so much so many mothers could learn from you---how supportive, compassionate, faithful, and selfless you are with your time and talents.

There are so many things I could thank you for in the past-- a very lengthy list actually--but as for the present, THANK YOU THANK YOU, THANK YOU for helping me with my new business adventure. You have been so patient with my impatience and sometimes complaining, and you have been there to offer your talents and help when I have needed it most. So many of my projects I couldn't have done without you. I pray to make it big only so I can re-pay you for all you have done. I only hope to one day posses the same selflessness.

I love you so much and I am so grateful that I have had the opportunity to draw closer to you as everyone else has left the nest and, for some reason, I have, at random times, been able to venture back in.

Happy Birthday!


Love,


Amanda

0 comments: