Happy Birthday to our big ONE year old!! I can't believe I'll never have an infant again. So bitter/sweet.
- Jennifer A Eastman-Howard Wow I can't believe how much he looks like Dave. I love the pictures they are so fun. What a cute little boy you have there. Happy Birthday Dear Sweet NIXON. A year already really? LOVES!!Amanda AHHH happy birthday little guyDeirdre Happy Birthday Sweet boy, straight up hairMichelle Happy Birthday Nixon
Hi my Grandson Nixon Lee Eastman, my namesake. You are absolutely your Father in every detail at your wonderful first birthday. I cannot believe how much you look just like he did and he will have to show you pictures of him when he was one year old when you are a little older so you can know your old Grandpa Eastman was telling you the truth. I love you so much and barely met you way back in November at Thanks Giving when we were all in Utah then at Aunt Michelle's place in Heber, Utah. I sure wanted to come be with you when your Grandma Eastman came to take care of you in July but I could not break away. Grandpa is the main 'farmer watering person' around here when it is hot, hot, hot and everything would have died if I had not stayed to run the water on all the plants, and trees and flowers and that would have made your Grandma upset, your Uncle Stacey and Aunt Shayna upset as well so it was best I stayed right here in Oregon to keep the water going.
Your Grandma told me all about the wonderful time she had being there with you and the girls and I am so looking forward to coming down to see you this fall and will bring Grandma with me as well so you are not to bashful or shy or upset just seeing this crazy old white haired stranger of a Grandpa when I come but I bet your old enough and I am nice enough to you and can spoil you enough that you and I will get along real quick, really well, really soon.Grandpa's can do that you know and your Grandma said you were not shy at all but very active, very out going and very friendly and a really nice boy so that was very nice to hear and how else could you be with all those wonderful sisters you have too keep up to and those wonderful parents, my amazing son David, your Dad (I named him David Thomas Eastman you know, after his Great Grandfather David Thomas Orr and I will have to tell you all about that story sometime, and your wonderful, wonderful full of life and love Mother, Kimber and I will have to tell the story of the very first time I met her in the parking garage of the condo she stayed in near the beach in Carlsbad, California when your Dad said she needed a jump for her car as the battery was dead and I came right over from where we lived then in Vista California where I wished we still lived to this day because I would then be able to 'pop' right over to see you so much more !We just never thought or only dreamed of the way things could have turned out then with them getting married and that is a long story I shall have to tell you sometime, then those wonderful girls all coming along, then the time I called them and told your Dad on the phone I had had a dream just a few days before I called him and told him he and Kimber were going to be a little boy who looked just like David cause I saw you so real and so vivid in that dream and he said he did not believe me but they would see.Then they called me when they found out the baby was going to be your sister Tait and so they did not believe all my dreams but I just told them I had seen you in my dreams and for them just to wait and see and sure enough, there you were and here you are, a wonderful baby boy who looks just like your DAD and they just could not believe their eyes, probably to this very day and probably forgot I even told them that story before Tait was born, but maybe they do remember and seeing your pictures here your Grandma Eastman sent to me is living panavision and 'Eastman Color' (your Dad will have to tell you about 'Eastman Color' or i will tell you that one to when I come down), so they better know 'all my dreams do come true' and you are living proof of that one for sure !I love you dear Nixon (Lee), Grandson of mine and I shall hardly wait to come see you, to hold you in my arms and tell you some of the wonderful stories I have to tell you, but you probably remember half of them when you were in the pre exisitance living with Heavenly Father, hearing me telling them way down here and laughing all the time. I saw you then, and I will see you soon !I Love you so much and so happy you had such a wonderful first birthday and know you will have at least a million more.Love,Your Grandpa G. (Lee) Eastman (who can't wait to come see you soon)






0 comments:
Post a Comment