- Jennifer A Eastman-Howard
Today is the last of the January Birthdays, unless little August decides he needs to be apart of the action!Today 5 years ago little Holden Chai was born! Happy Birthday little man. You have one of the most infectious smiles I know! You have one of the deepest, sweetest spirits that I know! I am so very blessed to have you in my life little nephew! Love you so much!!!! - Jennifer A Eastman-Howard
And a very special thank you to your sweet parents who had the courage to have all 6 of you dear sweet children! 6 is a handful, but each of you are so unique and important to my family!As are ALL of my nieces and nephews!! I really don't know what I would do if I didn't have you in my life! Thank you to 6 wonderful siblings who have been able to make my dreams come true with 20 amazing, wonderful, sweet little spirits that bless my life everyday.A most important thank you to my wonderful husband who brought such a bright, wonderful, beautiful daughter into my life also!!I LOVE celebrating all of your BIRTH days!! God truly does answer prayers, it may not be in the way we intend or want, but He does non the less. Each and every one of you is a testimony to me of that! How much God truly loves me, because he gave me each of you!
Friday, January 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment