Amanda:
Happy Happy Birthday Sisters! Hope you and Michelle have a fabulous day together! How fun to share it with your twin! Happy Birthday you two! Thought I would send you an email and let you know that I hope you guys have such a fun time together celebrating your birthday this year! Hope you both know how much I love you and think you guys are incredible!
Donovan: Happy Birthday! Awesome.
Enjoy it because your headed to Freezing Rain and 18 degree temps!
Shayna: Happy bday my dear sisters! Cherish the good around you
Michelle : Happy Birthday sister! Can't wait to spend the weekend with you . . .love you so much. It's 6:30 your time. Can you believe we are 36? Crazy. Just waiting to pick up Dre at the airport. SLC has been closed all day due to freezing rain. What a blessing to have opened 1 hour before her flight. She was only delayed a half hour.
Dave: Happy Birthday to my two favorite twins. Hope u both have a great b-day. Love ya like Stacey loves apple strudel.
Stacey: Ahhhhj my two little sis's and believe me FB they weren't always so hot! Um can you say magnified glasses, buck teeth Afro perms which was better than there west valley, Utah straight in the air gang banger bangs. Thank The Lord he truly loves you two cause you grew up to be amazing moms great sisters and smokin HOT!!! Making beautiful women cry. Love you two your such an amazing example to all u come into contact with. Especially me your big bro. Ps Jared and Andrew also must have been praying cause man God did them right by you two besides the looks. Lol Happy B- Day"
Stacey: Happy birthday to my HOT sistas! Yes I do like a good strudel like a fat kid likes a good butter
Deirdre: Happy Happy Birthday to my TWIN SIS!! I am so grateful 36 years ago we came to life together!! Most of my life I took for granted being an identical twin sister. I have someone who is my exact same genetic makeup!! We fought together to make it when we were born and we survived. I have learned to be more grateful and to be more appreciative of this wonderful gift I get to celebrate every year. Her strengths are my weaknesses. The Lord blessed me with a twin and new that we NEEDED each other!! I love you SIS. I look forward to celebrating a fabulous weekend with you!!
Jennifer: Happy happy birthday Deirdre and Michelle!!! how fun is it that you get to spend it together! Love both if you so much. Words can't express how blessed and thankful I am to have the both of you as my sisters. God does indeed know each of us, and knows who we will need in our lives! Hoping you the best day ever!
Paige: Happy happy birthday! May all ur dreams come true! I hope it's-a-great-birthday so we can have cake to!! Hey!! love u guys!!!:)
Mindi: Happy Birthday Dre and Michelle!! hoping you get to make some great memories together!
Sara: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! To you both! Much love





0 comments:
Post a Comment