Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Mother's Day MOMMA!


Hi sweet mother of MINE!

What a blessing it is to have YOU as MY MOTHER. I wake up every day and think WHAT WOULD MY MOTHER DO? HOW WOULD SHE ACT? I have such huge shoes to fill and I am so grateful for that. I am so grateful for the example you have set as MY MOTHER and continue to set as my children's GRANDMOTHER. I am so grateful for your charity, your goodness, your kindness, your nurturing, your strengths and the joy you have shown me in raising your children.

I hope you know how loved your are by the Lord and how important YOUR ROLE IS AS OUR MOTHER. I know you know because you have lived in such a way that I know you know this!!! THANK YOU.

***I would LOVE to treat you to a yummy dinner in WA when we are together next weekend!!! YUMMY SEAFOOD.

love
Deirdre





From Our Sweet Mother!

Thank you so much for these kind words and thoughts, I can always count on my children to help me want to be a better person, as you all hold such high standards for me, somehow I have you all fooled!  I will try to keep up the charade!

Seriously I love you and am so grateful you are my daughter and MY example and teacher.  What a blessing I have to have children that are that to me.   

Can’t wait to see you this next week end, it will be too short, but short is better than nothing and sooon!

0 comments: