












"My mom was so sweet to come in town for a week to see Beckahm and to help me out. We started the ardurous process of making a “quiet book” for Beckahm, but I didn’t realize how long and complicated the process was going to be so we cut it short, deciding to finish it when she comes back in September. She also helped fix some of my clothes that needed mending, helped me pack up what we didn’t need to use in our apartment for the next few weeks before we moved, helped me run my errands, and helped me get Beckahm’s baby pics taken at JCP. I was so grateful for all of her help. I love my mom so much; I wish she lived closer. It was incredible seeing my mom with Beckahm; he adored her. Every time he was in her arms he would get extra quiet and calm while gazing at her or falling asleep on her stomach/chest. She got him to love sleeping on his stomach. The realization that I was once like Beckahm—my mom taking care of me as a baby—hit home seeing her with Beckahm; it was a pretty emotional moment for me. I am so grateful to my dear mother who endured so much and sacrificed so much to raise me. I feel such a close bond and connection to her even more so now that I have a child of my own. It was definitely hard for me having her leave; I will miss her company."
Friday, May 27, 2011
Grandma Visiting Beckahm
Posted by
Sharry
at
6:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment