We love you Grandpa, Papa and Dad!!!
Happy Father's Day to all the fathers in the family! Dad's are special SARA
THERE ARE SO MANY QUALITIES I COULD WRITE ABOUT WHEN I THINK OF THESE TWO MEN - - MY FATHER AND MY GRANDFATHER. But three in particular come to mind: strength, endurance, and a sense of humor. How grateful I am to have sdeen, read, or been told of the countless trials these men experience in life, yet how they unfailingly disallowed those trials to weaken their resolve to get back up, to try again . . . to endure. Their example has helped me rise above my own demons, trudge through my own gethsemanes, and has given me the ability to still be standing 34 years later. I only hope to pass on these examples to my boys. to remind them to not take life so seriously, to look at defeats as an ability to rebuild ones character, and no matter how hard and how many times they fall, to always get back up. Here's to you Dad; Here's to you Grandpa Barber.
Love Amanda



0 comments:
Post a Comment