Thursday, February 6, 2014

Happy 2nd birthday Melia and Leilani!



Dear sweet babies!! Happy 2nd Birthday! What a day to celebrate your amazing lives! So grateful you are in our home. You bring us all so much joy. We love watching you grow and we love your unique personalities. What a joy and a blessing you are in our home. We love you so much!
 Love Daddy, Mommy, Ashton and Jaida!

Amanda Eastman
Happy birthday sweet ladies. Love you!!

Jennifer Eastman
Give those two precious, beautiful 2 year olds a big birthday hug and kiss from their Aunt Jenn! Love them so much!!

Happy birthday Miss Melia and Miss Lelani!! Love the two of you so much. I love how adventuresome, daring, brave and strong the two of you are already at this age! You are sweet beautiful girls and such a blessing to all of us!  have a fun special day celebrating YOU! Oh and your Sister!  how awesome it is that you get to share this day with each other!

Oodles of love!!

AUnt Michelle: Happy Happy Birthday to you both!! We love you and can't wait to have you grow up around us . . .

Kimber Happy birthday cuties!

Mindi happy birthday lil sweet ones

Grandma Eastman Love these two so much happy birthday!

From PAPA Eastman. Melia calls him PAPA

My how I love having twins in our family. Both of you are just like your wonderful Mother and your Amazing Aunt Michelle, both twins in my family just like you Melia and Leilani. I love you so much. I love when you come see Grandpa and play with me on the floor and knock down all my block buildings for fun and hear you say 'Papa'. I just love you so much and miss you so much and I know if I was there for your big birthday today or just anytime, you would both give me a big, big hug and big, big kisses like you always do ! You both will grow up to be 'very special ladies' in our family just like all the ladies in our family because we loved from way before, and we love you so much now and we will all love you forever and ever and you both decided to be with us because you love us so much to ! Have a wonderful scumptiouliscious Day. Love Grandpa!


0 comments: