Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Happy 37th Kimber!


  • Jennifer A Eastman-Howard
    Jennifer A Eastman-Howard


    Hay there beautiful woman! Happy happy birthday Kimber. I hope your kids and husband make this day a wonderful, special day for you.
    You are awesome Kimber. You radiate such joy and beauty. I love that you are my sister in love.
  • Stacey Eastman
    Stacey Eastman


    Happy bday dear sweet sis in law. We have mass love and care respect for you your a wonderful person and we are so lucky to have you in our lives. Thanks K.
  • Donovan Eastman
    Donovan Eastman


    Happy Bday Sister In Law - I don't really know you but I have heard amazing things about you!

    Dre:Happy Birthday Beautiful lady! Hope you have a great new year of your life!! Sure love you!
Amanda Moncur


Happy birthday Kimber!!! We love you and your beautiful family!! Hope you had a wonderful day.


Sharry Eastman Happy Birthday Kimber, Love you! Have a GREAT day!

0 comments: