Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Happy 40th Birthday Jen!!



Happy happy birthday Jen!!! Did you get your little package??? I love you have a splendid day celebrating your life!!! Happy happy birthday Sister!!!! Oh how I love you and hope you have a fabulous celebrating your amazing life!!! we love you!!! Ps I need a recent photo for the blog!!! DEIRDRE
Happy birthday sis. Do something random and completely unexpected today. Then share. Donovan
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARMON
Love you so much sis! I wrote something on your wall! Have a wonderful birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear sister! Love you so much! Hope you know how special you are to me and how much I cherish our sisterhood! Wish I was there to take you to din din!! AMANDA
Happy Birthday Jen!!!! Hope it can wonderful and special for you Sarah
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!! You are one of a kind and such an amazing person, sister, Aunt. We LOVE our Aunt Jenny!!! KIMBER
<3: being="" born:="" div="" happy="" paige="">


Kenneth Barber Happy happy birthday Jen. May this be the best year yet. Love you.

Happy birthday Jen! Hope you get spoiled. Lauri Barber Carlsen

Happy birthday! Yes it's 1in the am but at least I caught you early. Love you! MOM


  • Jennifer A Eastman-Howard

    Thank you everyone for my very special birthday wishes! I have the most incredible family. I feel so loved! All of you are such blessing to me! Each of you bring so much joy and happiness to my life. I am richly blessed!!
    @ Donovan.... just wanted you to know my random and completely unexpected journey that I have started is taking on the task of learning MATH. Yep thats right ya all heard me! Not so thrilling, but it is great learning to expand my mind!
    I am very much looking forward to 40! Thank you for all your love!
  • Deirdre Lynn Davis

    Jen that is awesome. What kind of MATH!! Good for you!!

  • Jennifer A Eastman-Howard


    Starting off with the basics. I never learned about a number line and how to use it. How pathetic is that!! Baby Steps!! hoping to work my way up to pre algebra and basic geometry.

  • Deirdre Lynn Davis


    Seriously Jen that is awesome!!! Math is not easy!! YOU CAN DO IT!! You just inspired me!!!
    IT IS NEVER TO LATE. Drew is also super proud of you. He thinks this is so neat!!!
  • Jennifer A Eastman-Howard

    Thank you so much for such a sweet, thoughtful, special gift! You are amazing and I love you so much dear sister! Having you, Andrew and the kids living close by is the best gift ever! Looking forward to seeing all of you soon!! LOVES
  • Deirdre Lynn Davis

    Love you too Jen!! We are the ones that are so blessed. See you Memorial Day weekend!!! My kids MISSSS you!!

  • Jennifer A Eastman-Howard


    Miss them so much! Give all of them special extra hugs, kisses, and tickles for me! 

0 comments: