Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Happy Happy Birthday Stace!


To My Sweetheart - Happy Birthday tomorrow! You are sleeping (not so quietly) next to me now. We used to dream of growing old together. Crazy to think we are actually doing it! I love your smell. I love your laugh. I love you being the father to our children. I love you being my best friend. I love watching you. Thank you for sharing your joy with so many people. I hope our loved ones share here any uplifting memory they have of you!.
 — withStacey Eastman.



March 5
  • Jennifer A Eastman-Howard

    Happy birthday to a wonderful, kind, loving brother! A brother I love to laugh with. A brother that I look up to and respect in so many ways. A brother that I have shared so many sweet fond memories with. A brother that had cool style in everything, from music to cloths to attitude while growing up, that I wanted to be just like him! (He still has, and I still do)! A brother that has shared his wonderful family with me through out the years! That brother in non other then Stacey!!! Happy happy birthday dear brother of mine! Love you so much. Hoping that you have a wonderful, positive, happy day! 
    • Mindi Memmott

      Happy birthday Stacey! Love you!

      Happy Happy birthday most amazing brother of mine. Love you so much Deirdre

      Happy birthday to my amazing boss and friend Stacey Eastman! Life is so much more exciting with you in it! You are such an incredible person with a strong passion for life. Thank you so much for all you do and give! — withStacey Eastman.



    0 comments: