Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy 7th Birthday Tyler!


My most favorite Valentine gift ever! I can't believe my baby turned 7 today. Her favorite gift, a blue bmx boys bike:) I love my little tomboy! Love your mom!!

  • Jennifer A Eastman-Howard

    Today is such a special one for more then one reason! It's Tyler's BIRTHDAY today!! Love you so much Miss Tyler! Hope you have a wonderful birthday with your family today. I wish very much that I could be there to blow out the candles with you!
    • Amanda Moncur

      Happy Happy birthday sweet girl! We wish we were there like last year to celebrate with you! We remember your sponge bob square pants cake/party—how fun! We love and miss you!
      • Deirdre Lynn Davis

        Love you sweet Ty!! Happy happy birthday!!!
        • Sharry Eastman

          Ty......Love you on this special day of yours, you are a special little girl, hope you have a GREAT B. Day!!!
          • Sara Maile Howard-Eastman

            Happy birthday from California  

          0 comments: