Happy 18th to one of the most beautiful, intelligent, kind, loving, incredibly awesome young women I know!!!
I love you so much Sara, words can't express!
You will never know how much I see and feel every day the great blessing that Heavenly Father gave to me by bring your light and joy into my life!
So wish your Dad and I could be there to do something special with you on such a momentous occasion!! You are an official adult!
Love you so so much beautiful girl, can't wait to see you and have you back in our home in a couple of weeks!
Happy HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hoping it is a good, peaceful, happy day for you
Jennifer Howard
Happiest birthday!! Hope this is such an exciting year for you with so many new opportunities awaiting you!! These are some of the greatest years of your life; enjoy them to the fullest! Love you! Amanda Moncur
Sara darling girl ;+)...Happy Birthday and welcome to the beginning of your adult life! Mindi Eastman
Happy bday to such an amazing girl ! God bless Stacey
Happy happy happy, day of your birthing. Donovan
Love you Sarah!! What a great milestone 18!! Adulthood!! These will be some of the best years of your life college dating mission who knows so fun!! I cannot wait to see what choices you make!! Love you happy happy birthday! Deirdre
Happy Birhday!! Ditto to what Deirdre said. What a fun time in ur life. Enjoy it ALL!!! Kimber




0 comments:
Post a Comment