We took the kids to the Children's Museum!!!
we enjoyed kalona donuts and frosted covered strawberry shortcake cookies and I got my mom got a hawaiian blizzard from DQ, Swiss chocolates, and Dove Almond ice cream bars, her favorite!!! I love spoiling those I love!!!
Jaida has loved every minute of having her grandma here. They have had such a ball playing, jaida likes combing her hair, wrestling, tickling, laughing. Grandma will just sit and talk to Jaida while she eats. Jaida is talking so much now. While eating one time I looked over and Jaida grabbed Grandma's face and pulled it close than wrapped her little arms around her neck and gave her a kiss, smiled and laughed as they touched foreheads and looked into each other's eyes they just held it there and it was snapshot I wish I could have taken. it was so precious. Jaida just kept doing this over and over. so tender, so loving. Laughing, smiling CONNECTING.
I have loved having my mom here. She bought an open ended ticket and will be here as long as needed!!!
She has been here 1 week and WE HAVE ALL ENJOYED HER COMPANY!
It has made my week go by quicker. She has helped so much. The kids have loved playing with her and the attention she has given them. She bought Ashton a new puzzle and he has loved putting it together with her.
We have ordered to go RED LOBSTER, she helped me with my cinnamon roll recipe, she made jaida a cute skirt and bought her the cutest TUTU, she made the twins each a blanket and 4 infant tutu's (for their first photos), she also made them each a hat, she helped with sewing projects and fixed things Andrew and I needed help with (we don't mend), we enjoyed watching two movies Dolphin Tales and (Sarah Jessica Parker Movie), we are now starting the ALCATRAZ tv series, we have enjoyed her help with our family history and each found names that we can do work for, I have loved her help with the shopping and cooking and cleaning, she has also helped out with the dogs, we have enjoyed watching MOBBED and AMERICAN IDOL, I love having someone here to help with baths and bedtime when Andrew has late nights, Ashton got super sick and so did I and it was nice having her around, I have enjoyed her company and having someone to talk to.
Ate Red Lobster Snow Crab Legs for Valentines. Drew and I had fun spoiling her.
We were able to enjoy going to breakfast bagels and hot coco.
We went to the children's museum and to take the kids to play at the mall.
She was so amazing, helping with laundry, meals, playing with the kids. The kids adore her. Jaida loves giving her the biggest hugs and kisses and is attatched to her where ever she goes.
We were able to go to Texas Roadhouse YUM.
Happy Valentine's Day to all my family and friends. I feel so blessed and loved to know and be surrounded by such loving, amazing people. Thank you all for the kind well wishes you sent my way this week!!! The babies are doing so good and momma of 4 is doing good!!! A special Valentine's Day shout out to my amazing mother!!! I love you so much you are truly one of the most amazing people I know!!! Drew spoiled his girls last night....two long stem roses for grandma, one long stem rose for his three daughters with a balloon attached, and a beautiful bouquet of flowers for me he also included cards for each and he spoiled my mom and I with our favorite from Red Lobster Snow Crab Legs!!!! Ashton was so cute he kept saying "where's my flower and balloon?" I told him he is my Valentine and I would be spoiling him tomorrow!!!
I enjoyed shopping for and surprising my Valentines. Drew got a surprise from his gals at the hospital his favorite treats peanut m&m's, frosted covered strawberry shortcake cookies and a card. My little buddy got some dinosaurs and jungle animals, and my mom got a hawaiian blizzard from DQ, Swiss chocolates, and Dove Almond ice cream bars, her favorite!!! I love spoiling those I love!!!
Dad sent mom, me, jaida and the twins a vase of roses and chocolates
Note"Happy Vday to Deirdre, The Twins and To MOM. I miss her. I will miss taking her to Red Lobster for Crab legs, for Our Valentines Day but will take her when she comes home for sure. Love you all so much and miss you all so much and cannot wait to see those twin baby girls. They are and you are and Mom are my treasures!
Love
Dad
She helped me take the twins to the hospital TWICE!
She has helped with feeding the twins, changing diapers, naps times, tending the kids while I shop
We had the most delicious dessert last night!!! Deep Fried Cinnamon Sugared Tortillas filled with Cheescake, topped with cinnamon vanilla ice cream, whip cream and fresh strawberries!!! WOW . . . I think this afternoon snack I am going to make myself one or two more!!! And we did just that - Deep Fried Nutella Tortilla with whip cream and strawberries and a cheesecake one.
We watched Facing The Giants!! Such a great feel good movie!!
Mom and I went to the movies to see Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close (2011), but it was already out of the theater. So we just sat in the car and TALKED.
She helped me get my house all cleaned.
She kept up with the laundry - all the folding!!!
She washed my windows!
She took care of the dogs. I could not even think of the dogs!
She helped make dinners and she kept the dishes going.
She played, laughed, taught, read, wrestled, fed and enjoyed my two toddlers.
She snuggled, loved, changed, and helped feed the twins.
She helped with 2 photo shoots with my kids. Melia and Leilani's first week and second week photos and made the cute TUTU's
First Week Photo Shoot
SECOND WEEK PHOTO SHOOT
She sewed, fixed and mended clothes, toys and household things.
My mom leaves today after giving me 3 glorious weeks of her presence, service, friendship, love and laughs!!!! Oh she will be missed! I am going to sit in my closet and cry and than pick myself up and GO TO WORK. I am so grateful for all she did. I fill confident that next week I can manage my 4 small ones all on my own!
I cried when I saw my two kids give her a hug and kiss. They adore her! Jaida is so found of her and was tied to her hip for the 3 weeks she was here. It was cute to see their connection. Than we hugged and I could not let go. I cried, she cried. She said, "you've got this!!!" I told her I loved and and thank you! She said she would not have been anywhere else! I feel so blessed we are moving to Washington State - only 6 hours drive from her. We told her we would see her this Summer. I cannot wait!




































0 comments:
Post a Comment