Dad did it again around Halloween - first it was a broken ankle now it is a sliced knee. He was cutting down some trees with a chainsaw and sliced his knee pretty bad.
Here are some of his Halloween thoughts this year
Amanda sent a cute Halloween card that had a chainsaw in it:
Make sure you click the pumkins at the bottom of the page once in awhile when you get back up off the 'floor' ----made my 'Halloween'----I laughed till I died, I mean cried----and the chainsaw on the pumpkins did reminded me of ME----and funny thing, you can ask Gab and Lilly and Shayna if I didn't ask them if they wanted me to bring in my infamous chain saw to cut their overly big pumpkins tonight for them. They kinda said 'they didn't think so' after I showed them my knee ! ! ! I guess instead of dressing up i could just walk around with my knee bandage off and scare everyone away. The old Dr at the old Clinic left the stitches sticking out so far they nearly trip me when I try to hobble so it is a little gross, but then again, good for Halloween----Vienna said, "OH owee, is that our owee Papa !" And all the others just said, "Oh Gross" ! ! ! Thanks for the funny one----made my day |



0 comments:
Post a Comment