The Davis family is going to have faternal twins!
Deirdre is 7 WEEKS ALONG:
What a blessing with one adoption, one round of invitro to get Jaida and now a round of invitro to get these two babies. 4 years, 4 children under the age of 4!!!
I have been honestly nervous since doing the invitro, and implanting two embryos for this ultrasound. The odds were really high that the PERFECT embryo would take. They let us decide about putting in the second and said since it isn't fully formed it won't be as likely if they were two perfect ones we would suggest to you no. Drew and I knew we were going to implant two.
I have been honestly nervous since doing the invitro, and implanting two embryos for this ultrasound. The odds were really high that the PERFECT embryo would take. They let us decide about putting in the second and said since it isn't fully formed it won't be as likely if they were two perfect ones we would suggest to you no. Drew and I knew we were going to implant two.
I implanted two each time the first time and nothing happened, the second time and Jaida Lynn came and this time . . . . WE GOT FATERNAL TWINS.
She was happy to announce Faternal because the health risks are not as serious. They have their own sacks and I can go till 39-40 weeks full term and give birth to normal healthy sized babies (6-7 lbs). I was excited about that because my twin sister and I are identical and we had such health complications.
I couldn't believe it. She scanned and I saw one little baby, one beautiful heart beat and the perfect little sack it was in and than she moved the scanner around and there was a second one right by the first. Another little perfect sack and heart beat. She named them baby A and baby B. They had 140 - 146 heart beats which were perfect. I cried. I was overwhelmed. I couldn't believe it. I didn't expect that. A miracle indeed. I laughed The Lord knows me better than I know myself and trusts me with two more (at the same time none the less). I feel grateful, scared, anxious, super freaked out about all the changes that will come. THREE in diapers, Ashton just barely potty trained. At least I will have 4 months until we move to our next destination!
I immediately went downstairs to Drew's clinic and the nurse put me in a room. I handed him the photos and he started laughing, I was crying. He said "WOW TWINS, that is our family, we are now done. WOW it took us so long to have them and now look how close they are all! That will be a lot of POOP." We hugged and kissed. We shared the news with a few people. One said he always wanted twins and thinks that is cool.
I feel exhausted just with the news I want to go to bed now.
My sister in law Heidi sent me the sweetest text, I needed to hear her words of inspiration "You will be able to do it. I know you will! I have had my share of things I didn't think I could handle and somehow the Lord makes us equal to the task. He pushes the wagon when we can't possibly pull any more. You are a great mom deirdre and I know the Lord knows what he is doing!"
I will read this often! Because so many times I feel so inadequate with the two I have been given. How can I possibly do 4??? it is because of the Lord that is how.
I couldn't believe it. She scanned and I saw one little baby, one beautiful heart beat and the perfect little sack it was in and than she moved the scanner around and there was a second one right by the first. Another little perfect sack and heart beat. She named them baby A and baby B. They had 140 - 146 heart beats which were perfect. I cried. I was overwhelmed. I couldn't believe it. I didn't expect that. A miracle indeed. I laughed The Lord knows me better than I know myself and trusts me with two more (at the same time none the less). I feel grateful, scared, anxious, super freaked out about all the changes that will come. THREE in diapers, Ashton just barely potty trained. At least I will have 4 months until we move to our next destination!
I immediately went downstairs to Drew's clinic and the nurse put me in a room. I handed him the photos and he started laughing, I was crying. He said "WOW TWINS, that is our family, we are now done. WOW it took us so long to have them and now look how close they are all! That will be a lot of POOP." We hugged and kissed. We shared the news with a few people. One said he always wanted twins and thinks that is cool.
I feel exhausted just with the news I want to go to bed now.
My sister in law Heidi sent me the sweetest text, I needed to hear her words of inspiration "You will be able to do it. I know you will! I have had my share of things I didn't think I could handle and somehow the Lord makes us equal to the task. He pushes the wagon when we can't possibly pull any more. You are a great mom deirdre and I know the Lord knows what he is doing!"
I will read this often! Because so many times I feel so inadequate with the two I have been given. How can I possibly do 4??? it is because of the Lord that is how.





0 comments:
Post a Comment