Monday, January 24, 2011

Twins are 34!

Happy 34th birthday Deirdre and Michelle!

Michelle Lorainne
Deirdre Lynn

Interesting thing happened. Sharry has been typing Grandma Barber's journal pages for the past few months. Today Monday, January 24th 2011 she turned the page and on the top of the page was the date "Monday January 24th 1977 The Twins Were Born!" How neat, not a coincidence.

Dad wrote this sweet note card to Deirdre

Happy, Happy Birthday. Thought you would like this one about the 'warm blanket' in all your snow and cold. So 'What is it like' on your Big 34??? Do you know where I was in my 34th year. I was in the hospital naming two new daughters call Deirdre and Michelle ! ! ! Can you imagine????----Now you are both that old (young I should say). But, if you look back 10 years to when you were 24, the World Trade Center had been down just 6 months and so many more changes to your life is hard to list. You have a wonderful husband with a GOOD job (lots to be thankful for there and grateful for your 34th year birthday), also two wonderful children now you never thought you could have when 24, a home, active in the Church, faithful in the light of the gospel, family who love you so much, and 'BIG PLANS' for the future to travel and see each other. I love you, I miss you, I really look forward to seeing you soon and I give you a big, big kiss for your birthday. You are a treasure to me and to everyone who has the privaledge of knowing you. Happy, Happy, Happy BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY ! ! !

My Special Daughter Deidre

Love, Your Dad

0 comments: