Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Baby Stuff

I recieved the most wonderful package from Grandma Eastman the other day! It was actually a package for Baby Jaida and Ashton. I opened the box and saw all these cute cloth baby booties (my favorite) so many colors, so many different fabrics with the cutest little trinkets on them. I was in LOVE. That was not all I kept digging and I found the most adorable baby burp clothes made with cute fabric, and two bath towels, one for Ashton and one for Jaida.

Thanks Grandma! I love her talent and I am so thankful for all she does with her talent. She will be making Jaida's entire nursery bedding and pillows. Here are the fabrics I found at Surf Side Baby

This is the fabric for Jaida's nursery: Grandma Eastman is also going to make Bedding, Curtains, Pillows and more for Jaida!

This is the fabric we are using for a large floor pillow

This is the fabric we are using for Jaida's stroller blanket

0 comments: