Thursday, March 13, 2008

We have the best parents!!


I just wanted to write a little love note to mom and dad. Andrew and I had so much fun just hanging out at home. I love mom's cooking. Over so many years her food always brings me comfort. I know Andrew appreciated it too! I also loved spending time looking at photo albums with dad and teaching him how to blog, hopefully he will. We love their support and love!!


I just want to put a wonderful plug in for our mom, she is amazing. She spent all week doing acts of kind service, as she has always done her entire life. Aren't moms wonderful!! The best! She worked so lovingly on Ashton's nursery bedding set, 2 pillows, a crib skirt, a stroller blanket, a nice comfy cozy blanket, a nice quilt for the crib and the bumper. It is amazing. She is so talented!! I wish I had her patience to do sewing. What a wonderful gift she has given us.


1 comments:

Amanda said...

I sure love you both so much and thank you for allowing me to stay in your home the past while---and who knows maybe longer. I really appreciate all of your genuine support. I love being here with you and being able to hang around with you mom--you have become one of my best friends...thanks for all the talks, all the help, and all the inspiriation!

Much love!